Thursday 29 July 2010

If money were no object

I asked experienced photographers the question "If money were no object, who would you have photograph your wedding?" There was not a huge response but here are the answers that I received. Even though they were categorically asked to name just one, a few have given me more names that they would consider.

From David Purslow no slouch of a photographer himself - Ed Pingol

For Bev Downie (half of the very talented Barrie Downie Studio team) it was Gordon McGowan

who together with her husband Craig run Segerius Bruce Photography
had to choose two. Jose Villa and Ben Chrisman

could not get the hang of the choose one theme and chose five. Polly Alexandre, Jonas Petersen, Elisabeth Messina, Jose Villa or Max Wanger

When Steve Shipman replied I felt sure he would only pick one, I was wrong, he chose three. I quote, "Jonas Peterson, followed at quite a distance by Jasmin Star, not because she's a great photographer, but she's such a character. Jerry Ghionis"

And how about my own choice, for me it has to be Yervant

No comments:

Post a Comment